We are so excited to see you in-person starting Opening Day, May 31st. It will be necessary to RSVP over the next few weeks as we get back to normal services at full capacity.
Some things to note:
- You must RSVP to the service you plan to attend that week only. Links will be posted every Monday for the following Sunday service.
- Until further notice, you will need to RSVP every week you plan to an attend in-person service, because space is limited.
- Please put the number of people in your family that will be attending with you including yourself on the RSVP link.
- There will be no Bright Beginnings and Rock Island, so your children MUST stay with you in your seats at all times, unless you are accompanying them to the restroom.
- We will have activity bags for them to do during service.
- You need you to sit with your household and any extended family that you have been spending time with. This will help us accommodate seating for all those who have RSVP.
- If you know someone who is not on the internet, either RSVP for them or submit their name to the church office.