Opening Day is Sunday, May 31st at 9am & 11am. Your safety is our highest concern as we start to re-open our morning services and other activities over the next few weeks. We have consulted with our own medical professionals as well as government agencies to create a plan to safely to re-open our in-person services.
Please take time to read over the safety preparations and if you have further questions, please contact us in the church office, Monday – Friday 9am-4pm.
- Our church is cleaned thoroughly through the week to prepare for our Sunday services.
- Although, you may want to attend, please take your temperature before coming to church. If your temperature is 100º (or over) and you are showing any symptoms, please stay home and enjoy the service from your living room.
- Face mask are optional, but highly recommended.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for you to use. We still encourage you to wash your hands thoroughly whenever possible.
- We ask you to maintain social distancing while on the campus.
- If you are immune compromised, you may want to consider worshipping from home for the time being. We will miss you, but our goal is to make sure you are safe.
- We will be wiping down seats after each service.
- Restrooms will continuously be cleaned during the worship services
- Drinking fountains & the Auburn Street Cafe will be closed, however bottled water will be available at the entrances for you.
What to expect
- There will only be 2 entrances open, the main entrance (by the bookstore) and the portico entrance.
- We will have parking lot attendants with golf carts for our senior adults or those who may need help to the entrances.
- Once in the building, a hostess will seat you. Once you are seated, we ask you to stay seated through the service, unless you need to use the restroom.
- The church office will be closed on Sundays. The office will be open Monday – Friday, 9am-4pm.
- There will be no Bright Beginnings and Rock Island on Sundays. If you bring your children, we ask that they remain with you at all times. Activity bags will be available at the entrance for your children to do at their seats while service is going on.
- Once the service is over, remain in your seats until someone dismisses you.